Wednesday, May 4, 2011

She Shines...Inside and Out.

I had a wonderful time with a beautiful young lady recently, and she gave me the privilege of capturing the beauty of her heart as reflected in her gentle spirit and bright personality. :)




The lighting was simply amazing and her pink dress was the prefect compliment to the green hues within the field. :)






My favorite photo of the session! :)


And of course an outtake... ;)
Thank you, dear Annah, for giving me a glimpse of the beauty that shines through you of the love, life and grace of our Savior. It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again! :)

2 comments:

  1. Annah is truly amazing, and I agree that she allows the grace of God to shine through in her spirit and life. You've captured her loveliness so well in these photos, and I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The photos came out really well! :)

    ReplyDelete