Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's the little things....


A bright red bunch of flowers was given to me by my beau when he came by to visit. It's those little things, whether it's a bouquet of fancy flowers or just a single bunch of colorful flowers like above that makes me smile.  And, as cliche as it may sound, it's really the thought that counts.   I can't help but thank my Heavenly Father for bestowing His continuous blessings and love even though I don't deserve even a fraction of what He has already provided for me....that makes me smile. :)

"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the LORD’s praise, for he has been good to me."- {Psalm 13:5-6}

Remnants of winter seem to be lingering as thick clouds hang overhead like a cold blanket of gray.  It seems like today is the perfect day to cuddle up in a warm and well-loved sweater and edit some photographs. :)

Peace!
*C* 

1 comment:

  1. God is certainly good, and I'm glad that He blesses you (Of course, He never fails to do so) :)

    I like the photo, by the way.:)

    ReplyDelete