Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with 15 facts.

Well, it's Day 1 of the 60 Day Challenge, and I can't wait to get started! :D






  1. I am a daughter of the most high King.  Jesus - my Savior. :)
  2. I love my family. <3 you, mom and dad! :)
  3. Turn on any music with a good beat and it's a sure bet that I'm right there dancin'.
  4. I sometimes think my beau is an underground ninja/agent/spy... ;)
  5. I sometimes think that my life is like an Asian drama - really!
  6. I love photography and capturing special moments in life.
  7. My sisters are my two best friends since their births. <3
  8. I <3 Hello Kitty!
  9. I tend to giggle and laugh a lot... ;)
  10. The color PINK has been my favorite color ever since I was 4.
  11. Strawberry Pocky is one of my favorite snacks.
  12. I love the spring and fall months.
  13. Fresh strawberries and whipped cream is de-lish!
  14. There's nothing like a good sweat... although I have a love/hate relationship towards exercise.
  15. I can't wait to see all the adventures God brings in my life. <3

So now, my dear readers, I would like to challenge YOU! Share 15 random facts about yourself with me! I would love to get to know my readers, too.  Remember, the more you comment and/or follow my blog, the more chances you'll have to win a FREE mini photo shoot! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment