Thursday, April 28, 2011

*:·...Waiting...·:*

With a few (hours) of creative time on my hands, I have finally finished a new t-shirt design for C28 Canvas! :)  C28 Canvas is a place where graphic designers can submit their creations inspired by God's Word for consideration. After a 3-week voting period during which viewers of the design, like you, are able to cast your vote for your favorite design, the administrators of C28 Canvas determine the most suitable designs for printing on t-shirts and other items that will be offered for sale on the C28.com web site. So I hope you take a moment to visit the web site and cast your vote for my design. If you do, I would really appreciate it! :)

Here's a little insight behind the inspiration for my design:

I know that it seems like forever sometimes to wait for that 'one person' with whom we will spend the rest of our lives, and my hope and prayer for this design is that it will help encourage my single sisters in Christ to faithfully wait upon on God to provide 'the one' special someone in His perfect timing.  He is so loving and faithful to provide for us, I believe that the wait is sometimes the best part of it all! :)  For my sisters in Christ around the world, who are still waiting for 'the one', I pray that may you not grow weary from the wait, but become fortified in our Savior Christ Jesus. May you faithfully lean upon God and love Him first and foremost with all of your heart, mind, soul and spirit so that on that day when God finally brings you to your 'Mr. Right,' you will be a blessing to him - a radiant princess filled with the love and grace of the Almighty King! <3 :)


It's a bit girly, pink and full of  hearts and swirls and I am so excited to share it with you all! :D 


Whether it's that "someone special" or for anything else in your life that is causing you to wait upon the Lord, may you all be inspired and encouraged by this:

Wait for the LORD, be strong and take heart
and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:14




0 comments:

Post a Comment