Thursday, April 28, 2011

Strawberries and Cream

Mmm...there's nothing like a piping hot, crisp waffle topped with delectable, fresh strawberries and a generous dollop of lightly sweetened whipped cream (no syrup needed since this early morning treat is sweetened enough by the whipped cream and strawberries). :)

Strawberries & Cream = de-lish! <3

I'm not usually one who indulges in waffles, considering my youngest brother requests at least one waffle a day, and I don't particularly enjoy a plate of overly, syrup-soaked, soggy pieces of breakfast pastries (save French toast) but today was an exception, and a very delicious exception indeed. :)    

In other news, other than food that is...here's a sneak peek of some photos that I took of Annah, whom I am so blessed to call my good friend. <3 Also, Annah happened to win the title of Miss Teen at our hometown pageant! I'm so proud and excited for her! :)



Now I'm off...for another adventure with the family! <3 :)
Have a wonderful, blessed day!
*~:..C..:~*
{Psalm 25:4-5}

Listening to: The theme song of the "2012 Honda Civic "Ninja" commercial

0 comments:

Post a Comment